We provide fast and accurate genotype identification services, including PCR, HRM,
PCR combined with sequencing, etc.
1. Tissue extraction (tail, toe, etc.)
2. Mouse DNA extraction (alcohol precipitation method, membrane adsorption method, magnetic bead method, etc.)
4. Electrophoresis or Sequencing
5. Image acquisition such as photo-taking
6. Data analysis and report compilation
We will provide genotyping report, fluorescence or grayscale images of the original bands, and remaining sample DNA and PCR primers.
SMOC’s Annual Progress and Advances in Preclinical immuno-Oncology Research: The workshop is designed as a forum for ideas and opinions exchange on how to decrease the rate of clinical failures in oncology and immuno-oncology.Learn more
After the base is put into operation, SMOC’s capability to provide genetically modified rat/mouse models and technical services including gene function research and drug development will be greatly enhanced.Learn more